Student Life Conference Room, 10:00
Regional Economic Indicators Forum (REIF): Exploring the influences on our region’s economy
“Economics of the Region’s Water Resources”, Keynote: Stephen Polasky Tues, October 31st, 7-9:00 am
GreenCorps project(s) update (Chris)
Request from maintenance: employee office recycling education (Kristi)
Campus Climate Committee Recommendation 12: Outdoor Gathering Spaces
Interpretive and north trail work ?
GMW position posted, includes “groundskeeping”
AASHE annual membership: $280 – motion needed
Request for outdoor recycling bins
Compost bin request on EMS
Work Group and Student Employee Reports
Trex recycling challenge (Jose)
Grounds and garden maintenance (Danielle)
FY 18 total budget: $8,450
Encumbrances to date:
- Menards: -300
- Atrium soil, potting soil, landscape tools
- Mileage reimbursement: MPCA site supervisor training: -160.50
Review/revise FY17potential budget items
- Bottle filling station for Atrium?
- Picnic table under H catwalk, or Student Life area?
- Interpretive Trail bench, trash/recycling cans, exclosures
- Sustainability kiosk: pamphlet holder, plastic bag bin
?New meeting time?
Friday, November 3rd, 10:00