LSC to Piedmont bikeways discussion with James Gittemeier (Met Interstate Council) Tues Feb 6th, 10:30-11:30
S’Mores and Sustainability Social @ Bagley ((Twin Ports-Campus Sustainability Network (TP-CSN)), Mar 2, 2:00-4:00
- Should we offer transportation? Student Life?
MREA PV Development for Institutions Course: participants announced
- First week feedback and assignment review (Al, Wade, Kristi)
- Ongoing assignment input from the Council?
Earth Day (April 19th) presentation/theme ideas
- Ethical Choices Program , presenter update
- Other Earth Day details?
Regional Stormwater Protection Team (RSPT) annual dues (motion needed)
- Climate Committee request for outdoor gathering spaces
- Glenn wants to plant 1,000 trees, and he wants you to help.
Sunrise Movement request for speaking opportunity March 14-18
Climate Leadership Network, official withdrawl letter submitted
Work Group and Student Employee Reports
GreenCorps project(s) update (Chris)
- December small appliance and technology audit results
- Green Office Challenge
- Participants so far, follow-up/outreach plan
Trex recycling challenge update (Jose)
FY 18 total budget: $7,399.26
Encumbrances to date:
- Menards: -300
- Atrium soil, potting soil, landscape tools
- Mileage reimbursement: MPCA site supervisor training: -160.50
- Mileage B3 luncheon: -167.99
- B3 luncheon registration: -27.37
- AASHE annual membership: -280
- Print/postage: -18.04
Review/revise FY18 potential budget items
- Smart strips
- Energy-related requests/ideas?
- Bottle filling station for Atrium?
- Picnic table under H catwalk, or Student Life area?
- Interpretive Trail bench, trash/recycling cans, exclosures
- Sustainability kiosk: pamphlet holder, plastic bag bin
Friday, March 2nd, 9:00