9:30 – 11:00 am
Location: Student Life Conference Room
Reminder: Paper copies of this agenda will not be provided.
9:30 – DJ will give us an INTRO TO THE SHAREPOINT PORTAL!
Double sided printers (Carol)
- EC table/commuting survey (Kristi)
- Sign up for a time to staff the table/banner
- T-shirts – are here! Volunteer to get the $50 gift certificate. When/who will present the prize?
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle here and available at Sarah Lee’s table on Earth Day
- Food, Inc. – Josh Tesch will lead a discussion in E2462 from 10:00 – 11:00
- Publicity-Mat has posted flyers! Volunteer to send out a detailed email
- Commuting survey and bags for participation (Kristi)
- Tables (Heather organized) 11:00 – 1:00
- Johns Twin Ports Recycling-
- Whole Foods Coop
- MN Sea Grant
- Deanne’s Student booths
- Dick’s Campus Connectivity
- EC’s survey and banner signing
- Sarah Lee’s Food and the Environment: a student’s perspective
Other Earth Day Activities (Heather organized):
- Hemp/beaded necklace making booth –student clubs
- Campus Clean-up Contest – Student Senate?
- Volleyball /badminton/outdoor games – student clubs
- Sidewalk chalk artists- student clubs
- Auto Tech’s Prius
- Food, Inc. discussion with Josh Tesch in E2462 from 10:00 – 11:00
Environmental Council Retreat
- Friday April 23rd, Student Life Conference Room, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Agenda (Deanne, Kristi, Cliff worked on this Thursday morning)
- Will be available on Environmental Council SharePoint: SIGN UP FOR WORK GROUPS by WEDNESDAY by clicking on the agenda item you are interested in and putting your name under “owner”
Next meeting: Retreat! April 23rd 9:00 until we’re done, Student Life Conference Room