Virtues

I would say my strongest virtue of the 13 he has listed, would be silence. I have never been much of a talker or gossiper. That doesn’t mean I havn’t been guilty of listening closely to gossip though. My weakest virtue is probably Industry. I am the worlds biggest time waster. I procrastinate (confession….I am writing this blog in class) on most of my assignments, waiting until the night before to get them done.  I can see a benefit of tracking your virtues if you are an organized, list keeping type of person. I however am not and would forget the list in less than a week. I give credit to Franklin for his effort.

Posted in: Uncategorized

Leave a Comment (3) ↓

3 Comments

1. mishoden February 4, 2009

I also thought my weakest virtue was industry. I find it hard to do tasks ahead of time. My second was best was silence. I dont believe in gossip because it leads to rumors and theres no need for it. But yeah it would be hard for us with industry difficulties to keep track of them all in our lives.

reply
  2. Steve February 4, 2009

Cofession… I can see when you posted… But don’t worry too much about that. I’m just glad I don’t have to worry about you talking behind my back!

reply
  3. Krystal Kunst February 11, 2009

I must say i am a fan of procrastination myself. It’s so easy to get carried away with something else and totally forget about your homework assignment due the next day. However I do like to gossip, and listen to it too. I think it’s fun to do, just as long as it doesn’t get into the wrong hands. 🙂

reply