Projected growth rate of RN jobs (Faster than average)**
Registered Nursing (RN) is “a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.”, according to iseek.org. it is a career that is currently in high demand and is projected to remain in very high demand. You can earn your degree in 2 years at Lake Superior College and enter the workforce or transfer to another college to pursue another degree.
Careers as a Registered Nurse (RN)
• Charge Nurse
• Operating Room RN / Operating Room Registered Nurse
• Staff RN / Staff Registered Nurse
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
• Chief Nurse Anesthetist
• Cardiac Care Unit Nurse (CCU Nurse)
• Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR)
• Clinical Nurse
• Oncology RN (Oncology Registered Nurse)
• Relief Charge Nurse
• Staff Nurse
If you want to continue studying… , your credits will transfer to:
• College of St. Scholastica
*As reported by iseek.org as of March, 2015. Values are for jobs in the state of MN.
**Based on Bureau of Labor Statustics estimates for 2012-2022.
[tabset tab1=”Contact Us” tab2=”Paying for College” tab3=”Plan Your Degree”]
Lake Superior College Admissions
Student Services Center
2101 Trinity Rd
Duluth, MN 55811