You can reserve the Erickson Library Study Room G L172 (formerly E1048) Study Room for recording your videos. To do this:
- Go to the Erickson Library’s website.
- Click the Reserve a Study Room button in the right column.
- Select the Pick a Date icon. Note: Instructions on how to reserve the room are listed in the upper right corner along with limits and parameters for the request.
- Select the date on the calendar you want the room for. Note: The reservation screen will change to the date you selected with the available times listed.
- In the L172 (formerly E1048) column, select the time you want the room for. Note: You can select a block of time up to 2 hours. Allow yourself enough time for a few practice recordings just in case.
- Click the Book It! button.
- On the Booking Information screen, you’ll need to type your User ID (barcode) information. Note: If you don’t know your User ID (barcode) contact the Erickson Library, they’ll look it up for you.
- Click the Book it button.
- A confirmation screen will appear with the date and time you reserved the room for.