Information Technology has a Classroom/Meeting Room Technology Help page with information on:
- Airtame is used to display content from any computer or mobile device to a TV or projector.
- Document Camera is used to display paper or physical copies of materials through the computer to a TV or projector.
- Projector is used to display materials from the computer, document camera, multimedia, etc. to the screen or whiteboard.
- Smartboard is used for interactive lessons using an app on the computer. The Smartboard allows instructors to “mark-up” the screen using special pens.
These resources are within the Employee Portal, you’ll need to login using your StarID and password.
Additional Smartboard Resources
Easy Interactive Tools
Computer Free Annotation in Whiteboard Mode
- Quick Connect Wireless with Epson Projectors
- Easy Interactive Tools
- Use the Interactive Pens
- Interactive Mode (annotate, draw, erase)
- Use the Easy Interactive Tools Command Toolbar (Save a file, onscreen keyboard, move, toolbox, print, screen capture, zoom, spotlight, screen shade, settings) 8 minutes
- Finger Touch Overview 3 minutes (open, scroll, tap or double tap, annotate, draw, resize object or image, show PowerPoint, write notes, save or erase with presentation)
- Remote Control to Select an Image Source
- Annotate with a Document Camera