Lake Superior College Resources
- ROAD Online Course
- Hands-on Training Sessions – watch for the training schedules at the beginning of the semester and each month for the dates and times for these sessions.
Minnesota State Resources
- The Office of Accessibility
W3C Accessibility Fundamentals – Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro – Create and Verify PDF Accessibility
- D2L Brightspace Community
- Microsoft Check Document Accessibility video series
- National Center on Disability and Access to Education (NCDAE) Cheat Sheets – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Adobe Acrobat; and other accessibility topics.
- University of Alabama (UA) Technology Accessibility YouTube Channel
- WCAG 2.0 AA Accessibility Guidelines – standards we must meet
- YouTube – How to Use Automatic Captioning on YouTube Videos